Toolkit - Smoking, Vaping & Secondhand Exposure
Hear from Dr. Rina Edi, Medical Director of the California Smokers' Helpline, about the health risks of smoking and vaping during pregnancy & on young children.
Click HERE to access the recording.
KEY LEARNING OBJECTIVES
- Health implications of smoking or vaping during pregnancy.
- Impacts of secondhand smoke and vape exposure on young children.
- Free resources to help smokers and vape users quit.
- Materials to promote free nicotine patches - click here
- Info sheets that address vapes & secondhand vape aerosol - click here
- Materials for pregnant smokers or people who live with children age 0 to 5 - click here