The California Smokers’ Helpline and its training and technical assistance arm, the Center for Tobacco Cessation, are pleased to host this free webinar on Wednesday, August 19th from noon to 1 pm PST, Tips from the Field for Effectively Utilizing the Helpline's Web-Based Referral Service.
Between the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Meaningful Use Criteria and the Joint Commission Tobacco Measure Set, there has never been a better time to develop and implement a system for referring patients who smoke to evidence-based tobacco treatment.
Join us for this free webinar to hear from leaders throughout California who have developed effective systems for referring their patients who smoke to the California Smokers' Helpline, utilizing the Helpline's free web-based referral service. In addition to describing their organization's services and patient population, each speaker will address:
- How the web-based referral service is integrated into their clinical workflow
- Keys to success
- Recommendations for other organizations wanting to implement a similar program
Our speakers represent top-referring inpatient and outpatient organizations from throughout California:
- Diane Chung, RN, Quality Review & Patient Safety Officer, KPC Healthcare
- Joseph Clement, RN, Clinical Nurse Specialist, San Francisco General Hospital
- Brian Davis, California Tobacco Control Program (CTCP) Coordinator, Tri-City Health Center
I hope you can join us for this informative webinar with hands-on strategies from experts in the field for implementing an effective web-based referral system.